Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 13:40:58 UTC

Apache Karaf 2.3.6 RC status update

Hi All,

We're still working on the Karaf 2.3.6 RC candidate.

Several issues were encountered, which are still being worked upon.

My current blocking task is resolving the release plugin issue with
org.eclipse.osgi unpack sources in main/pom.xml. The equinox 3.8.0
sources doesn't appear to be available.

Work on getting the RC moving forward is ongoing, we'll update as
progress is made.

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: Apache Karaf 2.3.6 RC status update

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

just from looking at the POM it really looks like we have a
version/artifact mismatch here.
I'm gonna look at this also later tonight so I can help out here.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead