Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dick Groskamp <th...@quicknet.nl> on 2012/03/22 20:48:47 UTC

[TRANSLATION]: RE: RE: Oliver WITTMAN collecting status

Oliver,

>Can you please check the files for Dutch in Apache OpenOffice
>(INcubating) Help Files<https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_help/>  ?
>There seems to be something wrong, at least from my end  :-).

Should be Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help files
<https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34_help/>
of course.

But I just read the notification of Raphael, so it might have something
to do with that

<https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34_help/>

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)

[TRANSLATION] help content changes in AOO 3.4 since migration to Apache [was: Re: [TRANSLATION]: RE: RE: Oliver WITTMAN collecting status]

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I have found the following revisions which contain changes to the help content:
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1197035
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1228026
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1234738
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1240245
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1242287

Please follow the links and investigate the changes to help content files in
module main/helpcontent2

Based on my assumption that our complete help content in located in module
main/helpcontent2 the above changes are made since the migration of the project
to Apache.

Please step in, if my assumption is not correct - Thx in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Lily,

Posted by xia zhao <li...@gmail.com>.
Juergen and Oliver,

Comparing with help translation, I care more about help content, any change
comparing with OO 3.4 beta?

Lily

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.