Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Samuel Kerrien <sk...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2002/10/08 12:57:11 UTC

Use Java Collection

Hi all,

I have a question about web services, more eprecisely about type exchange.
I would like my web service to send a collection of java objects, I'd
implemented that method
to send the java.util.Collection object.

public Collection get myMethod ( String a, String b ) {
   Collection c = new ArrayList ();

   (...)

   return c;
}

When I have a look in my wsdl file, it's an object array.

  <wsdl:message name="getComputedTlpContentResponse">
     <wsdl:part name="return" type="SOAP-ENC:Array"/>
  </wsdl:message>

I don't succeed to retreive that collection in my client program ...

Someone know what is the usual way to use that kind of object.
If there are a a usual manner ;o)

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

  Samuel Kerrien                            skerrien@ebi.ac.uk