Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/07/30 21:05:06 UTC

To-day's changes to the bugdb..

    For those not on the CVS list, I've made some changes to the
    bugdb.cgi script to-day:

    1. Tired of having to scroll horizontally between the PR description
       and the link to the PR, I've added a right-most column that's
       identical to the left-most one; i.e., a link to the PR.
    2. I cleaned up some of the HTML in the query results table, and
       changed the column headings to be <TH> rather than <TD>.
    3. At Dean's request (and remembering faint mumbling in the past on
       the subject [Roy, I think?]), I've added a "go directly to PR#n"
       field on the front page.

    The last one required some futzing to make it clear that you either
    choose a number OR compose a query, so I'd appreciate some feedback
    on how it looks/feels.

    #ken    :-)}