Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 13:45:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] CVE-2016-0782: ActiveMQ Web Console - Cross-Site Scripting

There following security vulnerability was reported against Apache
ActiveMQ 5.13.0 and older versions.

Please check the following document and see if you’re affected by the issue.

http://activemq.apache.org/security-advisories.data/CVE-2016-0782-announcement.txt

Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.1 and newer with appropriate fixes was released and
available for upgrade.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] CVE-2016-0782: ActiveMQ Web Console - Cross-Site Scripting

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing that out, I have fixed the announcement.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Derek Mahar <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Derek Mahar <de...@gmail.com>.