Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/09/17 09:35:16 UTC

[NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly news?

Hi everyone,

if you want to submit a link for this week's CouchDB Weekly News,
please send it to me until thursday, September 18, 2014.

Thanks for your support & best regards

Lena

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly news?

Posted by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hello Everyone,

I had a few spare hours today so I wrote this

http://www.staticshin.com/programming/testing-couchapps-with-couchdb/

If there is any error please do let me know.

Keep up the good work Lena!

Thanks.