Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shaik Afgal Bhasha <sh...@intelligroup.com> on 2005/11/21 14:03:17 UTC

SAP Portal load Testing

Hi All,

We would like to know whether JMeter can be used for load testing the
SAP Enterprise Portal applications. If yes are there any steps that we
need to follow for this to achieve.

Appreciate if you can throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance for your  reply.

Regards,

Afzal

Re: SAP Portal load Testing

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You can use the Proxy to record HTTP sessions:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf

S.

Re: SAP Portal load Testing

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.