Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gregoire Welraeds <gr...@side-international.com> on 2005/07/06 09:59:13 UTC

One repository to rule them all ?

We are in a process to migrate from source-safe to subversion.
We have several quite seperated big projects (only a few lib dependencies involved).

I was thinking about setting up one repository by projects or by "linked together" projects so that I can have a very granular configuration and by projects hooks script.
Apart from a bigger workload, is there anything else that would advocate for the "all together in one repository" solution?

TIA,

Grégoire Welraeds