Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2016/07/07 16:24:39 UTC

Podling name search

I've created a JIRA, beginning the task of establishing the Fluo name's
suitability as an Apache trademark:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-109

This is a task required prior to graduation, but I figured it's never too
early to start.

Documentation about what we need to do is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html#search

Re: Podling name search

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I figured this was the case (knowing you personally), but just
wanted to double-check I wasn't making a bad assumption.

No need to do this again later. This one time should be enough.

Re: Podling name search

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: Podling name search

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.