Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/11/12 12:39:48 UTC

[Axis2] Phase Rule

Hi all;

I improve phase rule resolve prototype to handle before and after properties too  :)

But in this prototype work properly if both and after represent handlers NOT phases, I am sure that I can

develop this prototype to handle any complex handler  :)

I can send the new patch with this but my previous patch has not been applied yet  :(

( If some one can send me some user case it is really appreciated )

Thank you

Deepal Jayasinghe
Lanka Software Foundation
0714 817 310

RE: [Axis2] Phase Rule

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
I tried but couldn't. It is saying that the directory is not a working
directory

  _____

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.