Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sidart Kurias <si...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/03 11:06:14 UTC

m2 generate-sources goal

All,

How does the generate-sources goal work. Are there
elements in the pom that can affect what is generated?
For example I am trying to  generate java code from
idl files, does this mean I can use the
generate-sources goal and somehow specify in my pom
which idl compiler to use and what files to use. If so
which elements actually control this behaviour. Or
does this require a  plugin to be written.

Thank you

Sid

Re: m2 generate-sources goal

Posted by Sidart Kurias <si...@yahoo.com>.
Adam

Thank you,

You're example makes it perfectly clear what I need to
do. I was confusing the phase with a goal.

Thanks
Sid

Re: m2 generate-sources goal

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.