Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 06:47:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New committer: teining(zsmjhtn)

Dear community:

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) of Apache Weex has invited
teining(zsmjhtn) as a committer of Apache Weex and I'm glad to announce
that he's a committer of Apache Weex now.

From what we saw, teining(zsmjhtn) showed enough contribution [1] on Github
solving over 30 issues.

Good luck on your journey of Apache Weex.

FYI: To have committer privilege on Github , you shall bind your Apache ID
with your Github ID. You could read this document [2] for detail

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+involves%3Azsmjhtn
[2] https://servicecomb.apache.org/developers/setup-committer-rights/

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New committer: teining(zsmjhtn)

Posted by shihan zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1
welcome !

申远 <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月30日周一 下午2:48写道: