Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Naber <da...@t-online.de> on 2004/07/10 18:46:56 UTC

move analysis.de.WordlistLoader?

Hi,

now that 1.4 is released, what about some small API cleanups? For example,
analysis.de.WordlistLoader is misplaced, as it is not specific to German at
all. It could be moved one level up (I can send a patch). Or should we
rather make one big step and move all non-standard analyzers from lucene
to the sandbox now?

Regards
 Daniel

Re: move analysis.de.WordlistLoader?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I'm for moving Russian and German Analyzers out to
lucene-sandbox/contributions/analyzers.

Then the WordlistLoader could move there, too.

Otis