Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sankar1v <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 17:24:05 UTC

Camel Email Component - Bounce email address

Hi,I would like to use different email address for From & Bounces. How to
pass the argument/property to denote bounce email address while sending
email out with camel Email component.For example:from:
noreply@XXXXX.combounce email:bounce@XXXXX.comto:sankar.v7@gmail.comI am
using camel 1.10 version. I have tried with Return-Path & Reply-To, but no
luck. Please let me know your thoughts.Br,Sankar