Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <ou...@kompuart.pl> on 2003/02/10 14:13:16 UTC

[DEFINITELY A BUG] caching pipeline serves wrong content

I compiled current HEAD and run it serveral times in W2k/Tomcat environment.
My whole site works like it was described in first post:
1. when you try to reach http://url?descriptor=data - a static xml file is
being served (data model descriptor)
2. when you try to reach http://url - a dynamic data is being generated ( xsp +
esql )

after some time of usage cocoon starts serving only the first page version
(the static descriptor) no matter what parameters you provide in request url.

I have a cocoon compilation dated 2003-09-01 (so the HEAD must have been at
least some days old) - everything works fine

of course when you switch to noncaching pipeline all works fine but that's not
the point.

Please advise
	LG
--