Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2022/06/13 10:55:28 UTC

Language.as and XML

Hi All,

Array.sortOn() is failing for me for XML objects. I think the reason is that Language.as is not aware of XML objects. I have opened an issue with a test case [1]. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Yishay

[1] Array - sortOn fails for XML data · Issue #1203 · apache/royale-asjs (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/1203>

Re: Language.as and XML

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I don’t have the bandwidth right now to find another solution, so I will not oppose Edwards solution.

However, it’s going to require changes to getLabelFromData. That has since been modified to support aggressive minification.

This discussion should probably continue on Github.

Re: Language.as and XML

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Language.as and XML

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.