Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2002/07/08 13:48:02 UTC

need help for Cocoon 2.1 portal sample

Hello everybody,

I have downloaded CVS head last thursday and I have a problem with the Cocoon portal sample:

After the authentication (which is OK), the page is white and empty.

I use JDK 1.3.1_03 on Windows NT (dev. platform) and the SUN J2EE SDK.
Everything seems OK, there is only a message is the log:

StandardWrapperValve[Cocoon2]: Servlet.service() for servlet Cocoon2 threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.reset(ResponseFacade.java:243)
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1036)
	etc...

I don't know what is it.

Anybody has an idea??

Thany you