Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/10/22 03:12:14 UTC

I need to be able to remove pages

How do I get rights to remove pages from the Confluence Wiki?  Someone
placed in an empty "Ant Tasks" page[1], which is unhelpful because (1)
it's empty, and (2) we already have Ant information within our wsdl2java
and java2wsdl page.  Placing an empty page with such a label therefore
misleads the reader that we have no information about using Ant tasks
with CXF.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/CXF+tools+Ant
+tasks

Re: I need to be able to remove pages

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Glen,

I think it was me,
The page has been removed

Thanks,
James

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sunday 21 October 2007, Glen Mazza wrote:
> How do I get rights to remove pages from the Confluence Wiki?

My fault.   You apparently have 3 ID's in confluence and I added the
wrong one to our group.    You should be OK now.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer