Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 14:15:13 UTC

Wicket 1.3.x DatePicket drop-in replacement

Guys,

as stated in the migration 1.3 migration guide I'm trying to use the drop-in
replacement for the old (JSCalendar based) DatePicker.

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migrate-13.html#Migrate-1.3-DatePicker

But the download jar named "wicket-contrib-datepicker-1.2.jar" still make
references to 1.2.x wicket classes (wicket.xxx.Xxx classes) so I'm unable to
use together the wicket 1.3 core classes.

Is there a distribution of the previous DatePicker that works with Wicket
1.3 ?

Thank you,

Paolo

Re: Wicket 1.3.x DatePicket drop-in replacement

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
in 1.3 the drop in replacement is the yui datepicker. drop-in means
api is the same. after migrating to apache we could no longer use
jscalendar because its license is incompatible.

-igor

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.