Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net> on 2007/06/14 13:39:10 UTC

cron sent me this this morning

Greetings folks;

rules: score undef for rule 'MISSING_SUBJECT' in '' 'MISSING_SUBJECT'
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line
2140.
rules: score undef for rule 'EMPTY_MESSAGE' in '' 'EMPTY_MESSAGE'
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line
2140.
rules: score undef for rule 'NO_RECEIVED' in '' 'NO_RECEIVED'
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line
2140.

But there wasn't any such message generated when I re-ran it by hand. I had
just updated to 3.2.1 via smart.  Can someone explain this?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

RE: cron sent me this this morning

Posted by Larry Ludwig <la...@gmail.com>.
I also have seen this message from the nightly sa-update.

I assume one of the sare rules has a bug in it.

-L

--
Larry Ludwig
Empowering Media