Posted to user@poi.apache.org by wl <l_...@nec.cn> on 2012/02/09 04:41:11 UTC

How to access the office file which restricted by RMS(Rights management service) through POI ?

Hey guys:

 I deeply appreciated if you can give me a help on : how to access the
office file(.doc,.xls,.ppt,.docs,.xlsx,.pptx) which restricted by RMS

 through POI ?

 Does POI have the interface to do that?

Thanks a lot.

 Tony.

RE: How to access the office file which restricted by RMS(Rights management service) through POI ?

Posted by wl <l_...@nec.cn>.
Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) is an information
protection technology that works with AD RMS-enabled applications to help
safeguard digital information from unauthorized use. Content owners can
define who can open, modify, print, forward, or take other actions with the
information.

Could you give some more information about RMS? What does it mean?

Re: How to access the office file which restricted by RMS(Rights management service) through POI ?

Posted by Thomas Sommer <th...@gmx.de>.
Could you give some more information about RMS? What does it mean?