Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Christian Brenninkmeijer <br...@cs.man.ac.uk> on 2015/02/19 16:28:48 UTC

Download pages

Hi All,

The straw man has had a first go at the download section.
taverna.incubator.apache.org/download

I have set the pages up as they would be once the expected Apache
releases have been done.
With warnings that these are None Apache 2.5 of course.
To make it double clear the download links go to the old download pages
where later they would go directly to the *.exe files ect.

The http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/download/language/ page is a
stub as there was no Taverna 2 page to copy/moveover.

Comments of better yet edits are very welcome.

Christian

Re: Download pages

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 19/02/2015 15:28, Christian Brenninkmeijer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The straw man has had a first go at the download section.
> taverna.incubator.apache.org/download
>
> I have set the pages up as they would be once the expected Apache
> releases have been done.
> With warnings that these are None Apache 2.5 of course.
> To make it double clear the download links go to the old download pages
> where later they would go directly to the *.exe files ect.
>
> The http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/download/language/ page is a
> stub as there was no Taverna 2 page to copy/moveover.

Looking good - thanks

> Comments of better yet edits are very welcome.

I think it should say "Download details will appear here soon"

I was wondering (in idle moments) if the SCUFL2-ness should be given
such prominence. The Taverna language code also includes stuff for RO
bundles. They are at least as important as SCUFL2.

> Christian

Alan