Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/17 16:30:33 UTC

Is there already built forum on cocoon 2.2 ?

Hello,

 I need to build forum with registration for users on cocoon 2.2 . Is there
somebody, who already did that?
 I think it is standard issue for websites and this mus be already coded.
 If not, what easy way is to code forum?

Thank you,
Gintare

RE: Is there already built forum on cocoon 2.2 ?

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
Hi Gintare,

Maybe it's a good start to google for a database schema for a forum.
Next you will need some way to persist messages of course.  Hibernate
comes 2 mind.  With a bit of flowscript and cocoon forms you should be
able to get this job done quickly.

Cheers,

Robby