Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Pawel Wodnicki <Ho...@worldnet.att.net> on 2000/01/17 05:06:34 UTC

Xerces-C BeOS port?

What is the current situation with Xerces-C port to BeOS?

Pawel

Re: Xerces-C BeOS port?

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Post the diffs and/or files to this list, and I'll find a committer to
check them in for you...Or, you can send them to me directly, and I'll
check them in (or find somebody to do so).

Great!
Mike

Re: Xerces-C BeOS port?

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

Pawel Wodnicki wrote:

> Mike Pogue wrote:
>
> > Pawel Wodnicki wrote:
> > >
> > > What is the current situation with Xerces-C port to BeOS?
> > >
> > Nobody has done one, to my knowledge.  Are you volunteering?  :-)
>
> Why not :-) How do I check-in changes?

Get the source; make it work on BeOS, then just create a patch (see
dev.apache.org for hints)
which you send to _this_ mailing list.

Done. :-)

Dw.

Re: Xerces-C BeOS port?

Posted by Pawel Wodnicki <Ho...@worldnet.att.net>.
Mike Pogue wrote:

> Pawel Wodnicki wrote:
> >
> > What is the current situation with Xerces-C port to BeOS?
> >
> > Pawel
>
> Nobody has done one, to my knowledge.  Are you volunteering?  :-)
>
> Mike

Why not :-)
How do I check-in changes?

Pawel