Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Agermose <ja...@agermose.dk> on 2003/06/30 22:38:33 UTC

Axis vs Glue

Does anyone have any pros/cons on the two? If this is an allowed question :-) Glue looks a bit simpler to get started with - might just be better documented :-D but then the prof. edition is somewhat expensive...

Jan Agermose

Re: Axis vs Glue

Posted by Parames <kp...@yahoo.com>.
ANybody knows price for GLUE professional or
enterprise edition.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: Axis vs Glue

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.