Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Holger Wiechert <ho...@web.de> on 2001/09/17 19:18:53 UTC

MultipartIterator: invalid multipart request

Hi,
I just found out that I have this once discussed problem
regarding the forward with multipart/form-data.
I wanted to do something like having a general upload
action that can be triggered from other actions. After
handling the upload, the control shall be forwarded
to somewhere else. The upload works fine when the
ActionServlet "goes" there straight and after that
to a JSP, but that seems to be the only working way.
I've read, that there is this a workaround using
redirection, but then all parameters etc. are lost.

My question is: is there any satisfying solution?

Thanks for your time,
Holger
IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de