Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ameet BD <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/14 10:46:15 UTC

Tracking API

Hello,

I am trying to print which Flink API (e.g Complex Event Processing or
Streaming SQL) was called that resulted in a call down the function stack
in task handling code. Please tell me how it could be done using existing
code base (1.3.0).
Regards,
Ameet

Re: Tracking API

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Ah, now I see what you mean. I’m afraid there’s no built-in functionality for that. You probably have to follow the API calls yourself.

Best,
Aljoscha

Re: Tracking API

Posted by Ameet BD <am...@gmail.com>.