Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by apache avro <ap...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 03:41:01 UTC

Re: Issues with running the sample programs

Hello Group
I am new to CXF framework and I am having troubles running the CXF samples.
Specifically, I am looking at the example:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/java_first_jaxws/

Whenever I try to execute I get an exception

"Caused by: org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPException: HTTP response
'404: Not Found' when communicating with
http://localhost:8080/orderapp/OrderProcess"

Please see the code at said location and suggest if I'm missing something.

Thank You