Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/08/01 07:59:05 UTC

Re: Geronimo tooling dontation

I think it would be great to have it here.

Question - we would need to have it re-licensed under the Apache
License v2.0.  Is that possible?

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Geronimo tooling dontation

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I agree.  Thanks for pointing out codehaus in case there are problems
changing the license to ASL2.

david jencks

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Aug 2, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

> +1 on hosting the Eclipse tooling for Geronimo, but
> wouldn't it be more useful for everyone if its
> integrated into the main trunk, so it can be built and
> shipped with a given server level for runtime
> application deployment and debugging?

The place in the source tree isn't as important as making sure that
we have it.  I'm sure that if we have it here, we'll certainly ensure
that it's part of our distributions - we have a strong interest in
ensuring that Geronimo has the best tooling we can provide.

(And maybe it will inspire IDEA-based tooling as well so I can use it :)

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Geronimo tooling dontation

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.