Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by obaidul karim <ob...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 12:35:03 UTC

PAM Based Authentication & Kerberos

Hi All,

As per the documentation, we can configure NiFi user authentication using
ldap(ldap-provider).

My questions are,
1. can we configure PAM based authentication. If yes, then how ? If no, is
the any plan to implement it ?
2. Does NiFi support Kerberos ? We are planning to implement Kerberos on
our Hadoop Cluster. Just thinking what are the cons of it on Nifi.

Thanks in advance.

-Obaid

Re: PAM Based Authentication & Kerberos

Posted by obaidul karim <ob...@gmail.com>.