Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/06/21 03:43:00 UTC

Re: Facing problem in examples.

Thanks for confirming that the issue has been solved.

I’ve added a special documentation section [1] to avoid issues like that in the future and placed "Platforms Interoperability Getting Started” callout block to C++ Getting Started Guide [2] to draw attention to these extra settings.

[1] https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/docs/cross-platform-interoperability#binary-marshaller-configuration <https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/docs/cross-platform-interoperability#binary-marshaller-configuration>
[2] https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/v2.0/docs/getting-started-1#section-start-from-command-line <https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/v2.0/docs/getting-started-1#section-start-from-command-line>

—
Denis

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.