Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2009/03/16 15:06:42 UTC

Flowscript tutorial in 2.2

Hi all,

I am trying the flow tutorial from

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/flowscript/1.0/1241_1_1.html

with limited suggest. I can see the form and adding some debug code in
my flow I see that it enters the flow correctly. However the following
line of code always is empty (besides the '.kont' of course).

<form method="post" action="${cocoon.continuation.id}.kont">

I tried different ways to get the continuation id but no suggest.
Neither with:

* #{$cocoon/continuation/id}
* ${continuation.id}

How do I get a continuation id in my view?

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)

Re: Flowscript tutorial in 2.2

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 15:06 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying the flow tutorial from
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/flowscript/1.0/1241_1_1.html
>
> with limited suggest. I can see the form and adding some debug code in
> my flow I see that it enters the flow correctly. However the following
> line of code always is empty (besides the '.kont' of course).

Hmm, no it is working like a charm, not sure what I did wrong.

Sorry for the noise.

salu2