Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/07/22 02:17:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 2612 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_dav

"Sander Striker" <st...@apache.org> writes:
> Other than that, the reason for this change wasn't only that
> we should be using apr.  I was having a link failure on
> windows, where _snprintf couldn't be found.  This change
> fixed that too.

Thanks!  Mike Pilato encountered this the other day, in fact.  He told
me, and I *think* we agreed that I would fix it, but then as I was
turning back to my computer my phone rang, and of course I totally
lost my one-item Mike Stack.

Glad you were here :-).