Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/11/26 18:34:18 UTC

Building Cornerstone now pre-reqs JDK 1.4?

If not, can somebody tell me where I can find java.beans.XMLDecoder for JDK
1.3?

- Sam Ruby

Re: Building Cornerstone now pre-reqs JDK 1.4?

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Sam,

>If not, can somebody tell me where I can find java.beans.XMLDecoder for JDK
>1.3?

It's not the case.  The build.xml file for apps/db/ masks out JDK1.4
classes it not running that version during a build

- Paul

Re: Building Cornerstone now pre-reqs JDK 1.4?

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Sam,

>It's not the case.  The build.xml file for apps/db/ masks out JDK1.4
>classes it not running that version during a build

I mean the build.xml file at top cornerstone level too.

I've tested the changes with JDK1.3.1 and JDK1.4 (b3)

- Paul