Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by GuruCoool Learnings <in...@gurucoool.com> on 2021/02/01 16:47:17 UTC

Re: Send Invitation from classroom

Hi Shiva,
To send invitation to an unregistered user, just type any random email
(valid or invalid) for example, abc@domain.com and in the bottom, click on
"generate lin" option. Now copy the link by selecting it (don't press
"send" button). You can send this link to anyone who will need to enter
first name, last name and email address to enter the session.

Regards
Jitendra