Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jean-Damien Bouvier <Je...@hardis.fr> on 2007/04/11 18:25:45 UTC

Form based authentication

Hi all !

I'm using Slide as a web content management and I'm writing a GUI with
Struts around it.
The basic authentication works well but with the form based
authentication, it doesn't work at all. I can't find why. Digging with
Ethereal, I found that with basic authentication, there is an
"Authentication" header in the request and it seems to make the
difference.
With form based authentication, no PROPFIND method is executed on the
WebdavServlet side.

Has anyone already succeeded in using form ?

Regards,

Jean-Damien Bouvier
Pôle e-Solutions
Logi-Tech Informatique