Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by arun196 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/05 00:34:04 UTC

Apache Zookeeper comes with ActiveMQ installation right?

Could anyone please confirm if Apache Zookeeper comes with ActiveMQ?

To Setup Clustering, below is the only configuration needed right? No
seperate installation?
http://activemq.apache.org/replicated-leveldb-store.html

Re: Apache Zookeeper comes with ActiveMQ installation right?

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
I don’t think it does but even if it did I wouldn’t run with the stock
zookeeper distributed with ActiveMQ.  There are configuration files,
documentation, etc that should go with it.

Probably best to download a recent version of zk and install it from there.

That’s what we did.

I *DID* check the .jars for you and they are there but I would still
install your own.

Kevin

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:34 PM, arun196 <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could anyone please confirm if Apache Zookeeper comes with ActiveMQ?
>
> To Setup Clustering, below is the only configuration needed right? No
> seperate installation?
> http://activemq.apache.org/replicated-leveldb-store.html

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*