Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2005/11/18 11:50:01 UTC

Maven plugin snapshots (was: maven-surefire-plugin - 2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT anyone send to me ?)

Hi guys,

more generally, wouldn't it be nice to have the same CI build process for
plugins (Apache and Codehaus) as for Maven core?

It seems to me that Brett or Jason talked about this some time ago, but I
can't find the mails related to this... Brett, Jason: have you done
something into that direction yet?

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

             Pete
             <petelists@gmail
             .com>                                                    Pour
                                       Maven Users List
             18/11/2005 10:11          <us...@maven.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                 Veuillez                                            Objet
                répondre à             maven-surefire-plugin -
             Maven Users List          2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT anyone send to
             <users@maven.apa          me ?
                 che.org>

Would any kind person email the .JAR and .POM etc for the
2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT version of surefire plugin.

I'm want to use XML reportFormat which I believe is only in SVN,
unfortunately no SVN access allowed at work !

email to:  petelists@gmail.com

Many thanks

 <build>
       <plugins>