Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Okke Harsta <Ok...@tomtom.com> on 2006/05/22 17:06:15 UTC

Question perforce

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate continuum/maven2 with perforce. The following is
the setup:

bash-2.05$ p4 set

P4CLIENT=wis-censjava-commons-continuum

P4PORT=xxxx:1666

P4USER=wis

bash-2.05$ mvn scm:update
-DconnectionUrl=scm:perforce:\\depot-censjava\common

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'scm'.

[INFO]
-

---

[INFO] Building Cens Generic Components

[INFO]    task-segment: [scm:update] (aggregator-style)

[INFO]
-

---

[INFO] [scm:update]

[INFO] Checkout working directory:
/export/home/continuum/p4/cens-commons

[INFO] Executing: p4 client -i

[ERROR] Provider message:

[ERROR] Unable to sync.  Are you logged in?

[ERROR] Command output:

[ERROR]

[INFO]
-

---

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]
-

---

[INFO] Command failed.Unable to sync.  Are you logged in?

[INFO]
-

---

[INFO]
-

---

[INFO] Total time: 16 seconds

[INFO] Finished at: Mon May 22 17:02:57 CEST 2006

[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/10M

[INFO]
-

---

bash-2.05$

I know for sure the settings are correct, because this works fine:

bash-2.05$ p4 sync -n

File(s) up-to-date.

bash-2.05$

The login 'tip' in the error message is from the plugin and using -e -X
does not provide me the hint/hook I' m looking to. Any suggestions are
welcome.

Thnx,

Okke Harsta

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or any other information.