Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by qdallons <qu...@thalesgroup.com> on 2008/02/05 11:14:55 UTC

Problem exposing Ode bpel as a web service with the cxf-bc

Hi,

I tried to exposed an ode bpel su with a cxf-bc su.

So my use case is CXF-BC <-> ODE-SE.
I've already succeed by using the HTTP-BC in a HTTP-BC <-> ODE-SE use case.

But in the CXF-BC use case, at runtime, I get the following error in the
servicemix console:

ERROR - OdeService                     - Could not find a mapper for request
mes
sage for JBI MEX ID:10.217.96.173-117e8cd22f1-5:6; ODE MEX
hqejbhcnphr30l278nt24
g is failed.
ERROR - OdeService                     - Error invoking ODE.
org.apache.ode.jbi.msgmap.MessageTranslationException: Could not find a
mapper f
or request message for JBI MEX ID:10.217.96.173-117e8cd22f1-5:6; ODE MEX
hqejbhc
nphr30l278nt24g is failed.
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:240)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(OdeService.java:14
8)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange
(JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:179)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:41
7)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
05-fΘvr.-2008 10:55:53 org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault
        at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcConsumer$JbiPostInvokerInterceptor.h
andleMessage(CxfBcConsumer.java:454)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercept
orChain.java:207)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.resume(PhaseInterceptorCha
in.java:184)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcConsumer.process(CxfBcConsumer.java:
183)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcConsumer$JbiInvokerInterceptor.handl
eMessage(CxfBcConsumer.java:430)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercept
orChain.java:207)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainIniti
ationObserver.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceReque
st(JettyHTTPDestination.java:268)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(Je
ttyHTTPDestination.java:224)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTP
Handler.java:54)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:7
12)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHand
lerCollection.java:211)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:1
39)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:50
6)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnectio
n.java:844)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:381)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.ja
va:396)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool
.java:442)

My cxf-bc-su xbean.xml is:
<beans xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
		xmlns:time="urn:/BpelTimeService.wsdl"
xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial">

  <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
                      service="time:TimeService"
                 	endpoint="TimePort"
                 	targetEndpoint="BpelTimePort"
                      targetService="time:BpelTimeService"/>
</beans>

Any ideas?

Kind regards
Qwintine

Re: Problem exposing Ode bpel as a web service with the cxf-bc

Posted by mitul1411 <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi . I am very new to the CXF binding concepts. Can  you please show how did
you bind the BPEL service with CXF BC ?