Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sasi Dharma Tharmarajah <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/07 18:20:12 UTC

Multiple submit in single form

Guru's

I have a problem which i am trying to address but not quiet sure how to do
it. I have multiple submit in a single form which needs to be configuered
for different actions. Ex I have Form A which has 2 submit C & D and 2
actions E & F. What i am trying to achieve is when i click submit C it shoud
call action E and Submit D should call action F. Can this be achieved in
current struts release? Or is there any workaround that i can look for. Any
help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in adavacne

~ sasi

Re: Multiple submit in single form

Posted by Chad Armstrong <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
  This page has a couple of good solutions, both with and without javascript:

http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=543699

Chad