Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ernest Ros <er...@gluecode.com> on 2001/03/15 19:30:19 UTC

Customizer

We have developed an enhanced customizer tool for Jetspeed.
It allows users to pick portlets from a list and place them
on one of three columns as well as set each portlet's
position within the columns.  It also allows users to change
the color of the heading and the portlet for each column.

The source code as well as the diffs required to make this
work is available at:

 	http://www.gluecode.com/customizer.tar

Someone with commit authority commit this for us.  Feel
free to contact me if there are any questions, or
comments.  Thanks.

Ernest Ros - eros@gluecode.com
Software Developer
GlueCode