Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by collins chuwa <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/19 12:19:28 UTC

Details on how to work on FINERACT-827 and Understand Codebase.

Greetings Devs,

I have been taking a look at this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-827 and have gone through
the codebase to see how I could implement it but I find it difficult to
understand.

Please can someone help me with an explanation? so I can at least get to
understand how to find my way around.

Thanks
Collins Wandji

Re: Details on how to work on FINERACT-827 and Understand Codebase.

Posted by collins chuwa <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will get to work on it right away.

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 2:19 AM Percy Enoabane <pe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Collins,
>
> I think this issue entails adding missing required hashCode() & equals()
> methods to ShareAccountCharge (See ShareAccountCharge
> <https://github.com/apache/fineract/compare/develop...vorburger:spotbugs-FINERACT-827_ShareAccountCharge?w=1#diff-bd37ed6925f0c9d764752feba0727bd2>).
> But adding this leads to assertion errors in ShareAccountIntegrationTests
> as stated by *Michael Vorburger*. To implement it you have to
> add required hashCode() & equals() methods and fix what broken somewhere
> related to this code.
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 1:19 PM collins chuwa <co...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Greetings Devs,
>>
>> I have been taking a look at this issue
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-827 and have gone through
>> the codebase to see how I could implement it but I find it difficult to
>> understand.
>>
>> Please can someone help me with an explanation? so I can at least get to
>> understand how to find my way around.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Collins Wandji
>>

>> --
Thanks
Collins C. Wandji
No: +237672965154

Re: Details on how to work on FINERACT-827 and Understand Codebase.

Posted by Percy Enoabane <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Collins,