Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jens Rantil <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 00:30:30 UTC

Off-topic: Digest for this mailing list

Hi,

I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to get
a daily digest of this, and/or the dev, mailing list instead of the
inidividual mails? That would be great.

Thanks,
Jens

Re: Off-topic: Digest for this mailing list

Posted by Jens Rantil <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

Re-reading the initial "welcome to mailing list" e-mail you get, I know see
there is a user-digest-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org I can mail to. Maybe it
would be nice to get this information _before_ you've signed up for the
regular mailing list... :-)

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Jens