Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/03/29 22:58:18 UTC

forum.opnoffice.org

Hi.

It seems we have had a problem with forum.openoffice.org. It seems that due
to an update of the proxy server (SSL Terminator), new users, and people
who have cleared the browser cache, would not be able to get access.

I mailed infra earlier today, and it is now corrected.

rgds
jan I.

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 09:35:50 +0200 (CEST)
FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> wrote:

> Did you access to forum and wiki since this morning?

Yes.  It improved last night, but has slowed up again this morning.  I've only accessed the forum. I'm going offline now for at lest the morning.

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 09:49:33 +0200
Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 02/04/2015 FR web forum wrote:
> > Did you access to forum and wiki since this morning?
>
> (Adding to CC Carlo who is a moderator of the Italian forum and reported
> the issue earlier today in another thread)

Currently taking over 3 mins to load a page (201504020900 BST/CET).

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
Rory O'Farrell on 2015/04/02 20:11 said:
> Forum site still running very slowly.

    It seems so.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://www.wofoss.org/
OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, April 2, 2015, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 02/04/2015 FR web forum wrote:
>
>> Did you access to forum and wiki since this morning?
>>

> (Adding to CC Carlo who is a moderator of the Italian forum and reported
> the issue earlier today in another thread)
>
> Both
> https://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/
> and
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
> work normally for me now, although I've seen them slow earlier today, and
> maybe someone else was fixing them as I looked.
>
> A quick (maybe too quick) look at the Forum VM did not reveal anything
> broken.

both vm work normal and have not had any problems apart from a slow db.

> Coming back to the first message in this thread, thanks a lot to Jan for
> detecting the SSL issue and raising it with Infra; but is it normal that I
> hadn't received any alerts in that case? I signed up for forum and wiki
> outage alerts at http://status.apache.org/ like everyone can do, but it
> seems I never got alerts in the last few days.

yes you would not receive an alert about this, because it only hit users
who did not have the dns cached. I saw it because I on purpose cleared my
cache searching for another problem.

rgds
jan i

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Re: forum.opnoffice.org

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> wrote:

> >It seems we have had a problem with forum.openoffice.org.
> Since this morning, users forums seems to be very slow.
>
> :-(

Slow but working.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>