Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2000/10/04 14:13:04 UTC

[C2]: FOP sample including gif/jpg into PDF

Can anyone provide me with a quick sample of getting this to work. I have
tried all the combinations I can gather from the FOP docs - but just cant
get a jpg to show up in the PDF file.

Using fop_0_14_1-dev.jar from C2-CVS

Thanks

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

Re: [C2]: FOP sample including gif/jpg into PDF

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Matthew Langham wrote:

> Can anyone provide me with a quick sample of getting this to work. I have
> tried all the combinations I can gather from the FOP docs - but just cant
> get a jpg to show up in the PDF file.
>
> Using fop_0_14_1-dev.jar from C2-CVS

I know there are problems with external file loading in FOP... they
should make it available some hooks to allow external programs like
Cocoon to indicate how to load files..

Hmmm, I'll move this over the FOP list.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.