Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/14 02:01:27 UTC

Pulsar Release 2.4.1 Discussion

Hi all committers,

There are a few bug fixes and enhancement for 2.4.0. And the planned 2.4.1
release has past due by a few days.
It would be good to start cut the release soon. I would like to volunteer
for releasing 2.4.1.

Best regarding,
-Jia

Re: Pulsar Release 2.4.1 Discussion

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
I have already pinged the owner of PR and issue marked as 2.4.1 in the
github. hope we could accelerate the release.

Best Regards.

Jia Zhai

Beijing, China

Mobile: +86 15810491983