Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 17:06:19 UTC

JSF 2.2 ViewScoped - Passivation?

Hi,

i found the following issue in mojarras issue tracker:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-3191

Do we have a unit test for testing passivation?
I just looked at our sources but we are missing the passivating attribute,
too.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: JSF 2.2 ViewScoped - Passivation?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for clarification.

Do we have unit tests for the "ViewContext" passivation?
Passivation was multiple times broken in OWB - therefore i would like to
unit tests in the future if none are available.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi thomas,

the annotation is given by the spec., however, the registration in
ViewScopeContextExtension is fine: event.addScope(ViewScoped.class, true,
true);

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at