Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Simon Zeng <sz...@7thonline.com> on 2005/03/21 16:08:26 UTC

invalid stream header

Hi,

I've been getting the following exception on tomcat when I tried to send
serialized data via HttpURLConnection to the servlet from applet.

java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header
	at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:737)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:253)

It happens like once in every 10 tries so it's really hard to trace the
problem.  Does anyone have any clue about it?  Will set "content-length"
header in each http request helps in any sense?

Thanks,
Simon