Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Petr V." <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/23 21:07:31 UTC

Specifying Jdk Version in build.xml

Hi,

I have jdk 1.4 as well as jdk 1.5 in my machine.

JAVA_HOME points to jdk 1.5

I need to compile my java code using jdk 1.4.

How could I specify in build.xml to use jdk1.4 for compiling my code instead of jdk1.5? How could I make sure that ant uses jdk1.4 and not jdk1.5 after that.

Thanks

Petr V.

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Specifying Jdk Version in build.xml

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
I think all you need to do in your <javac> task is utilize the target
attribute.  For instance:

<javc target = "1.4" ... />

--
Scot P. Floess